Thursday, September 23, 2004

No More Sorrow

Yesterday was a busy day for me, so many things I had to do before my trip.

Me and Sally were supposed to see Mahsa and her daughter - Mahsa is the only friend of mine who has become a mom making me an aunt! MELINNA - but planned postponed so I stayed at Sally's.

Bad Luck! Mahsa lives in France and unfortunately she has come here to visit her family, we could've met there in my trip! She won't be back home till then.

Whenever Sally's husband goes to a trip we have GIRLS PARTY! and GIRLS OUT! Her husband is so cute, he always leaves us the best drinks in the world knowing what our plan would be! and asking me to LIVE at their house while he is gone! It's gonna be fun tonight.

See how life goes on? No more sorrow, when you get hurt all you need is to think and get the idea why this happened, then you'd get to the point that maybe it was for the best. Maybe it wasn't right like that. Maybe you would hurt much more than this if it was continued... everything is for a reason.

Usually when these kinds of relationships end, you start getting to know the other person much deeper. And the only way the sorrow goes away, is when you realize that the other person did not deserve any of that and you were wasting yourself, and you have much more to be proud of.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Yes Tyrone, I am happy too that I am happy!!!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Howie, you are right. There are still lots of roads for me to catch on...only this time with more patience.

 

2 comments