Saturday, September 11, 2004

That's What Friends Are For

They say it's easy to get friends, the hard part is keeping them.
Thanks to my good friends Mahnaz, Hanieh, Sali and ofcourse Parizad (my brothers's wife) who tried these last two days making me not feeling lonely and sad.
Hanieh was so surprized she had never seen me crying after all these 8-9 years of friendship!!
Look what life can do to us?! Is it our blame? Do we deserve all the things happening to us? maybe...
I am not getting better! not at all!
I am not hoping to feel any better, I am just hoping for things to change and be the way they used to be, as WE planned, so that I can survive...
My parents are coming back from their long trip the day after tomorrow, I am not in a mood for their company, not now!
I can't pretend to be happy for them, and I don't want them to see me like this.
I am so broken...