Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Love and Devotion

What is the best way of forgetting something? not loosing and doing things you like, traveling? Ok I'll give it a try.

I feel powerful, crying helped me, it washed away all my anger and sorrow, it made me get wise. As my BEST FRIEND used to say, love is not enough in any relationship, being wise is the more powerful key. Sometimes we say things having no idea it might oneday be used for our own failure! I had no idea time can help this much on getting wiser and thinking better. We can see things better when we are out of love, when we look at it from the above.

Great, my parents are coming back today, I am so happy to have them back home. I really need them, being lonely is the last thing I need right now in this situation.


New Discovery
--------------------
I just found out that because of last year being the Leap Year, all solar dates has been shifted forward one day! Funny, till last year I was born in 19 Dec which is 28 Azar in solar dating, but they are not the same day anymore!!! 19 Dec is now 29 Azar!!!
When is my birthday from now on??? 18 Dec or 19 Dec???
What will happen to our passports then? the born dates are not correct anymore!!!! Finally I found something to laugh at!!! :)))
na na,na na,na,na!

6 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dady,
I love you dady , you are not alone at all, you have me always.
I do proud of having you as doughty daughter,


Love,

Dad

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Afshin said...

Your Commenting service is kind of confusing. Last night I wrote a comment but could not send it.
Anyway, your discovery was not new.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Texas Gurl said...

my birthday is december 19th too! i don't know why i find that so cool because i know there are a thousands of people out there born that same day, but i still find it cool. i know what you're talking about with relationships (take a peak at 'my so called life' blog. they're confusing and i don't understand the things love makes us do, feel, or believe.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Yes it is cool knowing someone born exactly in your day:)
I checked your weblog, seems we both are suffering the same sorrow, I can understand you 100% as I am exactly in your situation, it is very hard, no one can imagine it unless they are in the same position. Early sleepings, heartaches, bla bla bla...
Friends say it will pass, best friends say it was ment to be for the best, but we don't wanna let it go, do we?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Hamefanharif: Hey! for me it was a new discovery!! lol!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Texas Gurl said...

You're right, we don't want to let go. Even if we did, we don't know how. Like you said, time is what cures all things. But each day that passes without him seems like an eternity. Hang in there, you're life will go on, with or without him, as your blog title says.

 

6 comments