Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Blind Date!

The very big news is that we found the GUY who was teasing me for about 8 months!!! He was cought by my DETECTIVE PARENTS! and of course me!

He used to put flowers on my car, for 8 months! then flowers by our house door, then started calling home, calling mobile, only he called from public phone, sometimes using nasty words, then arranged dating!...I was so scared, it could be like one of stories we read in newspapers!

I saved his voice in my mobile, and TADA!! He was recognized by his voice!! A neighbour!! It was told to his family!!

NO MORE HIM! GOOD! NO MORE WORRIES!

The bad news is my bosom friend is going to Canada today :(
She called saying good bye to my parents and the way my dad was talking to her made me cry, she was kind of my sister, and of course still is.

Another exicting news, I have a blind date today!! not quite blind thought! it's one of my eldest friends! from primary school! We found each other in ORKUT and after 20 years we are gonna see each other! The strange part is that she doesn't live in Iran and by accident when we found each other she happened to be in Iran! I am sure we have so much to talk about! WOW! after 20 years!!


0 Comments:

0 comments