Saturday, September 18, 2004

Lost

I used to hear life is cruel, living is tough.
I had no idea what it really means ,since I had no sorrow.

This year happened to be the worst year in my life, I lost my best friend from childhood, my cousin Shabnam, she happened to have cancer and life took her away from me. I am still in deep sorrow for losing her, and no one can replace her, no one.

And my other best friend is leaving for Canada, I am going to miss her very much, it's hard letting go someone after 17 years!
I am sure she also has her place in my heart forever, and I am sure she will be there for me and I will be here for her, always, as they say : "Friends are like stars, you do not always see them, but you know they are always there."

I also lost my other BEST FRIEND, and only God knows the real reason! And the sorrow of losing this person, for good or bad, will always remain. Best friends are never replacable.


0 Comments:

0 comments