Sunday, September 19, 2004

Dady and His Little Girl!

I used to say if you want something set it free...
But you have to do something before setting it free! You should try your best having it and do whatever it takes keeping it, then after all this if nothing changes, you gotta set it free. That's what this sentence exactly means.

When having any problem it's better discussing it with the elders for they have more experience to become a helper, specially the ones you have closer relationship with and you believe them as the open minded.
My dad has been the best advisor I have known in my life, all his students in University talk to him incase of needing any advise and they believe he is very wise. Why don't I? We have the greatest relationship a daughter and a father can have. I told my dad in the morning I'm gonna talk to him about a matter, I need to share with him something which has been teasing me since a while ago.
I feel happy about it, it's gonna be a great night between dady and her little girl who has become a lady now! I love my dad.

0 Comments:

0 comments