Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A Small World!

It was wonderful last night. As always when I have a plan something happens at work! I was supposed to see Mahnaz before meeting my classmate, unfortunately Iran Air had a line problem which made me staying longer resolving the matter. Finally I canceled my appointment with Mahnaz and still I was late for my blind date!

I was at their door, rang the bell, feeling strange, how does she look like now? What kind of a person she has become? I only had some memories from 20 years ago! I was so excited seeing her!

We finally met, she was the same only 20 years older and a bit thiner, she said the main thing she remembers from me is my eyes. We went to a coffe shop and talked and talked and talked, from the past, from our teachers, from our other classmates, there where things I remembered she didn't and things she remembered which I had forgotten! I was so drown in our talking which I have no idea how the time passed! She is leaving back to US soon, and I won't see her till God knows when! She had a nice character, I like her. We took pictures and gave each other a little gift as a rememberance. I am sure I will see Simin again someday, as it really is a small world...

It was a wonderful night :)

0 Comments:

0 comments