Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's Raining...

It's raining and I so much like to write. I'm listening to the new album of Evanescence, it's called Anywhere But Home.
Every first rain of the year I get a call from my old friend, a friend from more than ten years ago, I guess the first rain reminds him of me, and everytime I tell him I knew he was gonna call.
The weather makes me feel like I wanna go out of my body, just like my cousin when she is asleep. She lives in another world every night she sleeps. She wishes she wouldn't get up ever in the mornings! She has a notebook in which she writes her everyday dreams, there is a similarity in them all. In all of them she is flying, and she can see everything from the above, most of her dreams are in their own house. And when she wakes up she remembers the events in detail. I love reading her diaries. I too had a few similar dreams before, flying on top of my room. I just remember it felt great, but don't remember them in detail.
There are so many strange people living around us and I guess this cousin of mine is one of them.
I sometimes wanna die and see what happens to me. Is it true that our ghosts remain? That we will see everything from above? Just like my cousin sees in her dreams? Or everything ends just like the body does? Do ghosts live forever? Is there any other life? ...there must be...it's a big world, this big earth we are living in is only a tiny part of the world...I wanna know more...I wish I could.
Why some people know about the future? Like my mom! She sometimes sees the future in her dreams, how can this happen? Does she go to the future and see it and remember them, or does anyone tell her to see that...or...God! So many possibilities and at the same time all of them unbeliavable!! Lots of mysteries!
Still it's raining...still she is singing...still I wanna write...
...
Soon the rain will stop, and she will be done with her music, and I will go back to my real life...

7 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Afshin said...

Thanks for the link to SMS service, I almost forgot about it!!!
and about the feeling of dieing don't worry, nobody lives for ever (PINK FLOYD), So I propose you to continue to feel life instead.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Oh no you got me wrong, I love living!
The only reason I also want to die is to figure out what will happen to my soul...to figure out the misety of the world.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Texas Gurl said...

we have so much in common...i love evanescence!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://zipktxqx.com/czfy/ydkh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wnxtxgey.com/zkmx/lvyq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://zipktxqx.com/czfy/ydkh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wnxtxgey.com/zkmx/lvyq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://zipktxqx.com/czfy/ydkh.html | http://oaaljiha.com/vpox/tzhu.html

 

Post a Comment

7 comments