Saturday, November 06, 2004

Business Woman

I worked in private company of Datak Satellite Provider as a programmer for two years. Actually it was my first job after I gradutated and I really loved my job, I enjoyed programming with Delphi and Oracle, it was a field of inventing; programming gave me the feeling of having my work under my own hand and my own inventions, giving me a great power knowing my software is being used in another company by it's employees. It was also fun with Elham and all my other colleagues, we were quit a family there :)

For my own benefits I had to leave that company, so I started working in foreign company of Airline's Telecommunication & International Services as a network controller; has been here for more than two years now. But in spite of all the good benefits of this company, the job doesn't satisfy me, not at all the way programming used to fill me with energy. But since this work doesn't take all my time and still leaves some spare time for me, I decided to do a part time job if I find any.

By chance, it was offered to me a few days ago, and I accepted it with open arms. I gathered a lot of information on the working branch and finally I found it very exciting. It's strange the way I am back to my old time energy of working, I feel I want to do my best in my work and be the most succesful ever! And I feel I have the power to do so, and I feel I will! And I will!

Like the book I am reading, My Life by Bill Clinton, I have listed my aims, and i have given them dead line, will reach them for sure. It's great living trying to reach your aims. It gives much strength and brings happiness.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://xnqrznnw.com/luit/rool.html | http://nqdioyll.com/jbdp/xmku.html

 

Post a Comment

2 comments