Monday, November 15, 2004

Getting Rich

Ever thought what you would do with your money if you were very rich? I mean very rich! These last weeks have been the busiest days of my life, it's very pleasant having a plan and trying to reach to it, even if it keeps you very busy.

And the best part is when you know you can do it. Not that you TRY to do it; but you CAN do it, there is a whole difference between these two. And for me...I have planned reaching it in one year; one year hard working.

I have been also learning a lot during this project, I've been working a lot on my thoughts, on my beliefs, on other's ways of looking to the world, I've been trying to help myself, to help the others, and to see everyone as they are all on my side.

I see everything different now, I am so excited, I am full of energy even when I am so tired. I needed this change, I needed something big to happen, I have always loved to do some stuff but didn't find any time. Now I have time for everything, time to read, time to follow my needs, time to start playing guitar, to start learning another language, to start thinking of my future...

It's just great!

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Afshin said...

It will be great if one can reach all of you mentioned in one single year!!!!
Best wishes for you,

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

I believe if you want something badly, and try for it, you will reach it. Also giving time to the plan helps more trying. The more close you get to the dead line, the more you try.
Any plan needs action, any action needs aim, any aim needs a dead line.
And of course it needs hope, you should not give up ever. Besides all of them, it brings happiness to your life, because living needs hope.
I'm not saying it's easy doing it, because lot's of unexpected issues may come along this plan. It's the nature of the plan which gives hope and energy, and this is what I love about it.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://jzpmaxjq.com/ymjw/hdpl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mrydokly.com/xdks/zdkc.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://jzpmaxjq.com/ymjw/hdpl.html | http://uhgossto.com/fply/zwtj.html

 

Post a Comment

5 comments