Monday, November 08, 2004

Days of Our Lives

...they pass so fast, the days of our lives. It's been almost one year now since she's left us. It's going to be her first ceremony in less than one month...

Doesn't days in our twenties pass faster than ever? I remember when I was in primary school I used to pray for the New Years and Summers to come so that we can go to Astara for the holidays. And it would always take them forever to come! I loved going to Astara, seeing Shabnam and Nastaran was my sweetest dream, I loved playing with them, I even loved fighting with them! Oh yeah we had fights almost everyday! Specially with Shabnam! for the cheatings we used to have when playing cards; ...I wish it was still those days. I would die for those days to come back...

We grew up together, the three of us, just like sisters. We loved wearing same color dresses and shoes, we loved being seen everywhere together, singing and dancing together, running in the back yard and throwing snow to each other.

We used to write letters to each other and I have gathered them all, sometimes I go back to them and read them, it brings back the old memories. Funny handwritings and funny subjects! I guess I have about 100 letters from each of them! It became less and less as we grew up...and then they both moved to Tehran for their university courses. The best thing that could happen to us:)

We have this one picture from our early ages, around 3-4 years old I guess, Nastaran in the middle, me on the right and Shabnam on the left, and as we grow up we took similar pictures with the same situation of standing! The only difference in pictures was that we got bigger and bigger in them...

We promissed ourselves to always be like sisters. I remember when I gave my diary book to Nastaran she wrote a very short story in it, which when I read it I couldn't control not crying!

Here is the story she wrote in my notebook:

I am sitting in my living room, I can hardly walk now, I see my diary book in the book shelf, I reach it, I open it, I can see some writings from my old pals. The first page is from Mahsa, yeah she is a grandma now, two grandchildren I've known of by now. The next is from Sali, we still see each other from time to time...the other is from Nastaran, where is she now? it's been years we haven't have any news from each other, I better give her a call...
I find her number from my phone book, I call her...

- Hello? May I speak to Nastaran please?
- Nastaran? Oh, I'm sorry... God bless her...

Negin's diary
8 Nov 2046


...for us, this would have never happened, we would have always stayed together like sisters, like friends, forever...
...only if God would have let us...God took Shabnam away from us...she left us with a deep sorrow...

The last picture we took, all the three of us standing, was on Nastaran's wedding day, Shabnam couldn't make it for more pictures...

God bless her.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://nhoxubhz.com/trtg/iqal.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gqeapawv.com/zqmg/sqtc.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://nhoxubhz.com/trtg/iqal.html | http://pwkclczd.com/qdsm/tztm.html

 

Post a Comment

2 comments