Sunday, October 31, 2004

My Niece

She is growing up fast, now 12 years old, life is passing so fast we don't even realize it. Her new questions are about babies! She is asking how they made! Her friends have given her some clues, but she was so confused, asking her mom if it's true or not and how it is!
I remember I was 3 or 4 years younger than her when I realized how they being made! And I remember when I told my cousins about it, Shabnam was kind of shocked, and Nastaran even cried! I expected Paria to get the idea much earlier, new generations you know! They are always more clever and much more faster on everything. She sounds so different from me though, the way she is with her parents, even with us, no shame about asking these kinds of questions. I wasn't like her at all. I should consider myself old generation!
Her mom had to read her a book, as she describes it's an english book for childern her age, describing the body of male and female and how they change in certain age and so many other things including sex and stuff.
Poor Paria, she found it so hard to believe, even told her mom she thinks it was too soon for her to know, because she is so sad now! It's good to know these things through your parents, she will understand it someday.
She doesn't live here in this city, I am sure when I see her -maybe next month- she has a lot to tell me and I've got to answer maaaaany of her questions. I am in a place of her elder sister and we have a lot in common.
It would be nice having a daughter growing up, she has an understanding mom who will be just like her wise friend, I am sure:)

I miss my brother and his family, wish they lived in our city.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zkqejubp.com/mdch/skav.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ipnmswse.com/egdn/llxy.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://zkqejubp.com/mdch/skav.html | http://zjlfkrxl.com/iodn/zlsc.html

 

Post a Comment

2 comments