Saturday, October 16, 2004

Weekend

I needed to rest, but two of my friends where gonna have lunch at Taj Mahal, so I joined them, funny when you wait in a queue at a resturant! Yeah that's how it is!

And at night we were guest of my parent's friends, I love this family a lot, we always just laugh! There are so many things to laugh at when we are together, one of their sons -a teenager- was gonna show us a funny file in his computer, suddenly my mom saw some pictures and said she is pretty and he began to show us the model's other pictures, having no idea one of them was not in a very good position, so he just skiped the one, and my mom was like : "hey show me that, what was that? hey ...oh no, YOU don't watch..." and it was just like a bomb! My mom was asking the owner of a picture not to look at it just because it's not a picture a teenager should see!!!! God how many hours we laughed at what she said!!

Poor their daughter, she is a low graduated but can't find any job, I can't imagine not doing anything during the day, it must be so boring for her.

We came home so late that I had to sleep till noon on the next day! Friday I just had a big rest, we had an out of city lunch plan with Mahnaz, but I guess she was asleep too! So none of us called each other, and at night again we had some guests.

And my new friend Shila called :) The new friend from my last trip, we spent about five hours on the plane and just talked, she was also traveling alone, so we became friends.

Hey fast month! iiikh I hate it. People can eat less instead of not eat at all! They smell bad when they don't eat anything, and that's why I hate it. At least they can chew a gum!

An accident early in the morning, this man infront of me suddenly stoped his car when passing a green light! And boom! Lucky I was it wasn't a hard crash, just a tiny little bit scratch, only my salad was poured, and I could not have any salad for lunch anymore:(
Be careful girl!

3 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://lqwinhft.com/xcvd/twwg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uafnkwvh.com/iugh/wsiz.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://lqwinhft.com/xcvd/twwg.html | http://iknjwsir.com/wcki/yxgj.html

 

Post a Comment

3 comments