Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Melina

Finally I met Melina :) My freiend's daughter. She was so cute and tiny, with Sally we played with her a lot, it's kind of a new feeling holding your best friend's daughter for the first time, the friend whom you used to go to school with and have teenage memories.
It's when you realize you've grown up a lot! She was a bit like Mahsa, specially her eyes and I am happy because now someone else also has Mahsa's beautiful eyes :)
With Sally we walked to my home, the way we used to walk as high school girls, reviewing the past memories, it was fun:)

Aha, end of car insurance! That day's accident was not completely an accident YET, as again nothing happened to my car! There was this stupid fat man trying to find a way to pass between the back of my car and another car! And I was going to enter the parking of Safavie Passage, I had to go back a bit, and did not see this fat man - he was so big I wonder why I didn't see him!- so instead of him being compressed by these two cars, the other car was compressed! THESE PRIDES! It was as simple as that! It was when I noticed I have no car insurance for more than 4 months!! shoot!
I had to go with him showing his car for repair, well it costed me a bit, just a bit, which even if I had a car incurance I wouldn't have used it, but it was worth it! noticing the end of my car insurance!!

God, my driver licence time is also over! end of 10 years , it's over since two days ago, and I had no idea! and wow if the accident was AN ACCIDENT - A BIG ONE -what was gonna happen to me??! No car incurance and no driver licence! LUCKY I WAS!

Does this mean I am being warned each time before a real danger? Should I believe in that? believe in LUCK? hmm I should think about it...

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://hqdsrxpt.com/jdfh/osdn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://emdarahm.com/mmzg/qviu.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://hqdsrxpt.com/jdfh/osdn.html | http://kwcnzztu.com/qjtr/uqem.html

 

Post a Comment

2 comments