Monday, January 03, 2005

Already Miss My Parents

I cried a bit after they left home in the morning. Though I know they won't be gone too long, still I feel like missing them already. We've bought a house in the north of Iran and I guess they would go there a lot from now on, they have built another place for living but in a good weather exactly near the sea, and since they are getting old they need some place quite and far from the crowd, meaning I have to accept the fact that I have to live alone every once in awhile.

There was a time I loved to live alone, I loved to experience independency, organizing my own living, cooking, grocery shopping and stuff...but now I prefer doing them all without being alone. I prefer coming back home knowing someone is waiting, knowing it's not empty and the TV is on and there is someone I can say HI to!

The more I think the more I believe in this: I need to fall in love! It's the time, finally the time has come, I need to have someone, I feel like I need to live with someone. And I need that someone to be my man.

8 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Refuge said...

Experiences grow richer when there's someone around with whom to share. But then solitude also has its good sides. Maybe now you'll balance it out? :)

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Aww don't think about it just savor the moment. The good things have a funny way of falling onto your lap as soon as you stop worrying about them. My advice, get dolled up and go clubbin.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Kristian,
I am not in a very good mood for solitude, I don't want to do any day dreaming or thinking, I will gather my friends over. Yes it's always good to see the good side of everything :)

Greg,
Hey it's Iran! We don't have any clubbs here!! But we can bring the clubb in our houses, I'm thinkin' of having a party in the weekend, I need to dance and cheer up! You wanna come? ;)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Texas Gurl said...

OOO, I wanna come!
I know how you feel. The security of knowing someone is there to come home to. And the wonderful feeling of knowing there's someone who wants to come home to you as well.
I know it's lame but I always look forward to coming home and being greeted by my dogs. They are always so excited to see me, it's the highlight of their day. I've been trying to want the things I have instead of dwelling on the things I don't. I've been trying to heed your words of optimism!
Have fun at your party!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

I wish you could've come:)
But you can't make love to your dogs, can you? ;)
But still what's good about dogs is that they are always faithful! The one thing that's hard to find in people!

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://crylptls.com/mvxs/fsvi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nggmifsg.com/zfmg/frwa.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://crylptls.com/mvxs/fsvi.html | http://psvfsxrb.com/asss/ghye.html

 

Post a Comment

8 comments