Saturday, December 18, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

I was born exactly this day 29 years ago, I don't remember how I felt when I breathed for the first time, but I guess it was hard since I've been told that I started crying right away! And later I figured out that everybody else felt the same and did the same! There must be a reason entering this world hurts this much!

Now I am 29 years old. I have lived twenty-niiiiiiiine years which is 10585 days! That's a loooot! I am thinking...what I have gained through all these years...and what I have lost...

I've grown up in a very small family: dad, mom, my big brother and little me! I have become the only child since my brother got married and moved out to another city. Thanks to God I have understanding parents, specially my dad. I know it's hard handling youth these days, I am sure nowdays youth have become worst than us! But still I appriciate the way my parents handled me.

I have my own freedom, the one thing most Iranian singles -specially girls- look for, maybe that's the main reason I didn't get married soon. And of course the other main reason is that I haven't yet found THE ONE! But I think some people get married not because they've found THE ONE, but for reaching the freedom they did not have at their parent's. Yes I have heard it from some of my friends...whom are sorry for what they've done. Thanks momy and dady!

I like my life, I like living fancy, I'm happy I gain enough money to live the way I like. I am not rich, but I have enough, that's what's important.

Being at my 29th, I think I have all I've ever wished for, a wonderful family, a stable personality, some very good friends, good background, a good major -though my dad always wanted me to continue at least to M.S!- , a good job, a nice car, a house...but still there is one piece missing, the very important piece that I always dream for...I still don't have my man! The man of my dreams...

God, can you please give me my present for my 29th birthday?! Is it much to ask?! I promise to keep it forever!

11 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dont search more. may i am the one that you searching for him, (about a man that u coudn't find him till now).
just kidding to be happy, in your birth day :)
hope to be young and beauty forever.

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Negin Azizam , man hamishe vaghti Webloget ro mikhoonam be yade gozashteha mioftam va khaterati ke baham dashtim , bavaret nemishe negin man hichvaght dige tooye mohiti kar nakardam ke mesle ghadim bashe 2 tayeee ...kolli gap mizadim o dardo del mikardim .... Dooostam tavalodet khaili khaili mobarak bashe va bedooon ke hamishe be yadet hastam , va har rooz yek sar be webloget mizanam :)

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rasti yadam raft esmamo benevisam , ghabli man booodama Ashali

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Elham joonam toee? chera esmeto naneveshti?!
Merci :*
Manam behtarin dorane karim vaghti bud ke ba to budam :)
Miss those days...

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

:)) dorost hads zadam pas:))
Ashi joonam miss you.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Negin, You're such a sweet woman. Even though I've never met you, I feel as though we are friends. I hope that some day we can meet, because I know we would get along well and be friends forever.
Thank you for all your encouraging, comforting, and helpful comments on my blog. They mean the world to me.
I grew up as an only child in a very strict home. And I think you're right about why I rushed into marriage: for the freedom.
I hope God does send you the man of your dreams. You deserve that piece in your life, someone who will enhance ever part of your self and your life. Someone who makes your days better just because they were a part of them.
It's nice to read how optimistic you always are. I bet you always have a smile on your face. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and happy with who you are. What is better than that?
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. (((HUGS)))

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Her Life Goes On said...

Dear Texas Gurl,
I appreciate what you think about me. I thank you. Yes we are so much alike, and we also have had sort of same way in our lives till now! You know some of them and you'll know the rest when I wrote them down in my weblog! We've experienced the same past!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday hunny ;-)))
be carefull with wat you wish !!!

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fkzxszvz.com/jtmo/ssml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kbglmtdz.com/qswj/brue.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://fkzxszvz.com/jtmo/ssml.html | http://xscwimdf.com/yhbn/fmhe.html

 

Post a Comment

11 comments